We want to be a referential multicultural church to other Protestant churches by strengthening the work of the local church and changing the world from where we are through the universal message of the Gospel. Read more about our convictions:
- We adopt the Old and New Testaments as the only Rule of Faith and Conduct of the Sacred Scriptures.
- We hold as Faithful Exposition of the Doctrine, the Westminster Confession of Faith and the Larger and Shorter Westminster Catechisms.
- We uphold the sufficiency, infallibility and authority of Scripture (Sola Scriptura), the supremacy of grace and the grace of god (Sola Gratia) and the justification of faith in Christ alone (Solo Fide).
- We affirm that there is one God, Alive and True, who is Infinite in His Being and Perfection.
- We believe that the oneness of divinity subsists in three persons of the same substance, power and eternity - God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that God's sovereignty, and no other reason than His love and mercy, are an efficient cause for the Salvation of the elect, of all nations, peoples and languages.
- We acknowledge that those sinners to whom the Holy Spirit gives life, will believe in Jesus Christ, and persevere to the end.
- We hold that salvation is by faith in Jesus Christ, who justifies the sinner, through the vicarious sacrifice and His resurrection.
- We hold that Christ will return to earth visibly and physically, in a time that is not expected, to consummate the history and the eternal plan of God.
- We hold that God created us for His own Glory, and that the supreme and chief end of man is to glorify God and to enjoy Him forever.