WE WANT TO BE A MULTICULTURAL CHURCH WITH THE MISSION OF CHANGING THE WORLD FROM RIGHT WHERE WE ARE, THROUGH THE UNIVERSAL MESSAGE OF THE GOSPEL
CTK’s mission centers on the commission of Jesus: making disciples, baptizing and teaching; proclaiming repentance and the forgiveness of sins in His name to all nations. The doing of these things has always taken on an indigenous quality wherever the church has been established. So we seek to be a church that makes sense in Cambridge, loving and serving the city while challenging its counterfeit gods.
We want to make disciples and citizens for the Kingdom through a biblical and reformed message, changing lives in Greater Boston, the nation and to the ends of the earth.
We want to be a multicultural church, strengthening the work of the local church and changing the world from where we are through the universal message of the Gospel.
1. People are more important than things.
2. Joy is a characteristic of a living church.
3. Unity in diversity reflects our Christian fellowship.
4. We are a multicultural church in a multicultural city.
5. We serve God by serving our brothers.
6. We depend on the help of the Holy Spirit to guide the church.
7. We emphasize missions and church planting.
8. We believe in God's promises to a church faithful in its giving.
9. We seek ethics and morality in the Christian life.
10. We emphasize prayer as a means of grace.
11. There are a variety of ways to succeed in Christian life.
12. Being a Christian involves all areas of one’s life.
13. We teach about God through His Word and our testimony.
14. We offer worship to God that’s centered on the principles of scripture.
15. We value the family as a divine institution.
16. We exercise discipline as the mark of the true church.
17. True spiritual growth is quantitative and qualitative.
We want to be a referential multicultural church to other Protestant churches by strengthening the work of the local church and changing the world from where we are through the universal message of the Gospel. Read more about our convictions.